To give you an accurate estimate of how much your photography project is going to cost. It is essential that we conduct and plan in detail what is required to meet your business expectations, needs, budget and make your project a success. This can be achieved by producing a comprehensive Photography Brief.
Helping you prepare the commercial photography brief is part of Derek's service. To make the project cost effective as possible, think about how you might use the images in other ways, are you re-branding or do you have important business ethos messages that wish to be visualised. Clients should conduct a visual research analysis on their competitors and for examples of what your after. The aim is not to copy but do better and reinforce your marketing project with quality and professional imagery.
When putting together a brief for a photography commission, you need to include the following:
- Date and scheduled amount of time available for the task
- A location and point of contact on site
- The type and style of photographs required
- A written description of who and what is to be included
- Image format: JPG, PNG, TIFF and orientation
- The final use of the images: Web, Large print production, In house presentations; etc
- Image delivery time scale: Date you require edited images
- Whether consent forms are required
- Branding colours, themes and mission statement - What messages the images should convey
- How much creativity and imagination do you want from the photographer
Derek is client focused and aims to provide advice on what might work and what won't and offers a positive approach to exceeding your photographic expectations. For more complex projects Derek may have to visit the location in advance. You can simply email your brief or call Derek today to discuss your project and he will answer any questions to get an idea of your vision and project.
Contact Mob: 07886230927 Office: 01241 871870 or email using the contact form.